วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

My Profile



                                                                   My  Profile

My name's Phanlop   sama. My nick name's Palm



I'm 14 years old . I Study at M.2/5. Blood Group:A  I was born on Thursday, May 27, 1999.



I live at No. 105 Moo 6, Tambon Nang Buat Doembang Nangbuat district  Suphanburi.           





My favourite color is white.


My hobby is playing football.





I like pet goldfish.






           Attractions which, I want to go is Seolu

                               (South Korea) 



                           

                   My favourite food is Sushi




My favourite Subjects is         1. Maths
                                               2.Science
                                               3.E nglish













ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น